As a nonprofit leader, you can be sure that sooner or later, the unexpected will pop up. Maybe "somebody" forgot about a critical deadline. Or maybe your assistant exec got poached by another organization.
You're stuck. You need a solution. A REAL solution. And fast!
One approach is an extra set of hands. Mine!
When consulting, training, and coaching won't give you the results you need, maybe hands-on help will.
I’ve taken on some unique and rewarding projects over the past decade:
- Managed a 9-month community outreach program for a grassroots healthcare initiative,
- Researched and created a healthcare services manual for use by Resident Services coordinators,
- Served as the temporary executive director of a nonprofit that serves formerly homeless women,
- Designed community-informed Resident Services programs and related funding proposals for an affordable housing nonprofit.
- Developed a “last-minute” federally-compliant contracting and procurement policy.
So if you have a project in mind that’s not so easily defined, I may be able to help. And I adore variety!
If you'd like to explore the possibilities, use the button below and schedule an Exploratory Call with me. I'm excited to hear what you have in mind!